Market the right verticals/products this Valentine’s Day
So, goes without saying that eCommerce will always be the primary driver for Valentine’s Day. But with a year of lockdown behind us and the after-effects of quarantine still at play, there are a few, what we may call “less social” products and verticals at play as well. Let’s check them out, with a few of the big ones including…
eCommerce involving top purchasing categories like…
- Flowers (go figure)
Then you’ve got Apparel and Accessories, which include…
That said, with Gen Z embracing a less traditional Valentine’s Day and, with a little lockdown thrown in the mix, Electronics, VOD, and App Installs have all gained great potential in the last few months. Some keep coming into play, again and again, including…
- Online Entertainment.
- Dating Apps and Online Shopping Apps.
- Online Gaming and Gambling.
- VOD and VPN.
Right, moving along swiftly, you’re also going to want to
Optimize your campaigns for mobile.
40% of the global population will be using their smartphone to browse through and pinpoint a tidal wave of Valentine’s Day specific deals crashing onto the scene. Make sure your campaign is fully optimized to mobile traffic including..,
- Keeping important text/visuals from being cut off on mobile viewing.
- All images are sized to accommodate different mobile devices and smartphones.
- All video formats are playable and show no errors.
- Cross-links and faulty redirects are all eliminated.
- Pages load as quickly on mobile as they would on desktop.
Head over here and see if your campaigns/landing page meets Google’s requirements for mobile-friendliness.
Right, let’s talk…
Which ad formats bring in top returns
So, when you log into the Adcash platform, you’ve got a host of different ad formats to choose from, each carrying its own unique value ads. You can never go wrong with tried and tested favorites like Banner, Native, and Push Notifications. But, if you’re looking for something a little different, why not create your campaign with…
An ultimately effective way to bring in click-throughs and a top-seller globally. These ads are more subtle than their Pop-Up counterparts, whereby they only come up when your audience is done with what they’re doing onsite, appearing in a new tab. They stay top of mind and bring in your readership with a quick, easy to grasp, and visually appealing display. Don’t believe us? Here are 5 Reasons Why Pop-Unders are so Effective.
Then you’ve got…
Widely known for their wide reach, and with a fixed delay in exit times up to 5 seconds long. This countdown window ensures your ads will always be seen by the end-users. Plus, the formats contain space for eye-catching visuals, displayed on larger browser windows, which may just make your end-user fall in love with super Valentine’s day deals. Find out why Interstitials are the Ultimate Cure for Banner Blindness.
And, last but not least, you’re going to want to make sure you’re crafting and delivering…
Effective Landing Pages
Firstly and most importantly, the structure of your landing page can make the ultimate difference between an award-winning Valentine’s Day campaign and a well-intentioned attempt that falls by the wayside. Make sure you’re always crafting your landing pages according to the below criteria…
- Using strong H1 headlines with a supporting description.
- Include a unique selling point that immediately captures the attention of your audience.
- Add the core benefits/advantages of your offer.
- Include eye-catching images that show the product or service in use.
- Provide proof of concept with customer testimonials, ratings, and reviews.
- A final one-liner that eliminates any lingering consumer doubt.
- And lastly, a call to action that results in lead generation, conversions, click-throughs, or any other sales metric you are looking to track down and secure.
The best part of creating landing pages is that there is a whole lot of software on the market today that does the hard yards for you. Check out a host of landing page building software including Unbounce, PureLander, and/or InstaPage. Compare and contrast services and find the best solution for your own style.
Get the full rundown with the ultimate guide to Landing Page Optimization.
Right, moving swiftly along, it’s time to unpack a few key Publisher tips that are sure to send a whole lot of love to your site, with top ads and world-class offers.