7. Keep Reaching Out, with Bloom
Cost: 89 to 249 depending on the subscription base
Bloom is one of the worlds leading WP plugins for generating fast and effective email lists. The plugin comes with over 100 subscription templates that are able to retrieve email data instantly, along with a host of tailored templates and design options that match and customize themselves to your companies own unique branding requirements. You can also target posts to include email opt-ins, pop-ups forms, and more, with real-time analytics to help you pinpoint the best performing email threads.
Bloom features include
- Multiple email templates and customization options
- Real-time display settings and automated sending triggers
- Up to six different email opt-in categories
- Built-in A/B testing, optimization, real-time data, and analytics
8. Form the Right Opinions with WP Forms
Cost – Free
WPForms is free to use and ultra-effective for generating quick forms and surveys that you can send out to your user base in a few simple steps. The plugin ultra-cool drag and drop features allow you to create various outgoing templates, including contact forms, subscription prompts, payment lists, and more from an easy-to-navigate platform. To date, WP Forms has been downloaded around 500,000 times and continues to soar in popularity.
WP Forms features include:
- Simple drag & drop, fully customizable form builder
- A range of pre-built form templates
- Mobile responsive form creation
- Instant notifications and prompts
- Built-in lead and entry management for easy navigation
- The ability to upload files and media with form submissions
9. Serve Up the Best Site Pages with WP Bakery
Cost: $56 to $299
Another top WordPress Plugin that you’ll need in your site optimization arsenal is the WP Bakery page builder. If you’re beginning or revamping your site, WordPress Bakery can build any number of additional onsite pages from scratch. It works with almost any WordPress template and includes an award-winning backend editor to optimize and refine your site flow. You can instantly pull 100+ different templates and start building hard-hitting website pages for both desktop and mobile.
WP Bakery features include:
- An award-winning backend editor for simple page creation
- A range of instantly downloadable site templates and themes
- A seamless and easy to navigate backend/frontend interface
- The capacity to create and link pages in multiple languages
- Complete mobile optimization and creation capability
10. Say What You Need To Say with Grammarly
Cost: $30 monthly subscription.
Grammarly is a robust and ultra-effective writing assistant for new and existing onsite pages. The plugin is designed to help you generate readable, grammatically sound, and SEO-friendly content as you’re writing it. Grammarly reviews every sentence and searches for appropriate replacements for errors when found. The plugin is fully compatible with both desktop and mobile, with both a free version and a monthly subscription available to download.
Grammarly features include:
- A Real-time grammar, spelling, and punctuation checker/editor
- A leading plagiarism checker/editor
- Automated suggestions for writing clarity and style
- Explanations and tips for compelling content creation
- A learning academy to further refine your writing style
11. Find it and Fix It with Broken Link Checker
Broken links can be a real issue for ranking and overall site authority. The Broken Link Checker is a built-in site auditing tool designed to pinpoint any broken or dead links and eliminate them to improve your site’s credibility. The plugin will automatically scan all pages for broken links and deliver reports back to you to help you better optimize your site.
Broken Link Checker features include:
- Dead link manual scanning across all published pages.
- Real-time reporting while scanning onsite pages
- The ability to edit and refine the parent page of a broken link.
- Reporting capability downloaded in a CSV format
12. Stay Social, with Smash Balloon
Cost: $49 to $299
Last but not least, we hit social optimization. The Smash Balloon suite gives you the ability to directly share your latest onsite content with various social platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, and Twitter. Currently used by 1.4 million websites, they give large businesses and solo bloggers alike the ability to reach their target audience quickly, embed comments and likes directly to their site, and place outgoing links to videos and key posts across all channels.
Smash Balloon features include:
- Customizable WP display for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & Youtube feeds
- Search engine integration and accessibility
- Embedding of videos and interactive Flash content
- Tailoring and selecting the best posts for onsite display
- Boosting and displaying the best user comments onsite
That’s it for this list of top WordPress Plugins to take with you into 2022. Did we leave out any crucial options? Let us know in the comments. All the best on the journey ahead, and catch you on the other side of epic website building.
Bye for now