We started developing the new and improved Adcash native ad format last year and even talked about its technological superiority. However, we are always pushing for improvement and innovation, which is why we’d now like to introduce the updated V2 of the Adcash native!
We’ve rolled out some updates on our native format, which will, no doubt, not only please our existing partners that have already adopted the native as an integral part of their business strategy, but also all newcomers. Not to mention publishers and advertisers alike.
The updates are specifically designed to increase engagement and conversions and, of course, produce more revenue. In a nutshell, the most important update for publishers is about the increased and super flexible customization options. Advertisers can push for higher engagement through advanced targeting and tailor-made promotions.
But let’s talk details!
Updates for publishers:
- Super flexible template that can be fully customized to adjust to website layout. Elements to customize: image ratio, fonts, colours, borders (colours, width), widget title and more.
- Full control over ad count displayed in either rows or columns.
- Contextual targeting and ad serving for higher engagement.
- To make integration even more easier and hassle-free, you can now download scripts as .txt files.
Updates for advertisers:
- Multiple image ratios supported and the minimum image size increased to 600x500px. This enables you to promote your content in high definition.
- Text allowance was also increased: the max length now is 100 characters to give more weight to that bit of content as well.
- Dynamic macros that allow the tailoring of content to be more specific and targeted for their audience.
- The most advanced targeting features in the industry. (Really! It’s true! ????)
But don’t just take our word for it. We’ve collected all the info about the biggest native networks for you to conveniently compare: